Saturday, April 14, 2012

The 5 Minute Bathroom Clean!

Just cleaned my bathroom in 5 minutes with a child at my feet!

I did a whole bathroom spray - mirror (with proper mirror cleaner), sink, counter top, toilet and tub. Then I grabbed my rag and wiped it all down.
I started in the tub. My tub is so grimy!! My husband (who takes a daily bath) works in construction so he is always dusty and dirty, thus so is my tub. There is always a solid layer of grime around the top of the tub. In the past I would really have to scrub it with a sponge and cleaner, and didn't always get it clean the first time around. Today I sprayed the Tub & Tile around the tub and used PAPER TOWEL to clean the tub! One quick wipe around the tub, no serious scrubbing needed, and it was all clean!!
Next, I took another piece of paper towel, and wiped down the mirror. Still using the same paper towel, I wiped the counter top, sink, and faucet. With the same paper towel I cleaned the toilet - tank, handle, seat and top of the bowl. Then I took my bowl scrubber and did a quick wipe around.


I then took an anti-bacterial wipe and did a final wipe down on the faucet, bowl, toilet handle, light switch and door handle. Once my Sol-U-Guard arrives I'll do a quick spray down instead!!

Waahoo...a clean bathroom in 5 minutes. Maybe I'll actually clean my bathroom a bit more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment